If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Cream cheese - 15 ml (1 tbsp)
- Tomato - 70 g
- Cheddar cheese - 60 g
- Avocado - 70 g (0.5 whole)
- Lettuce - 20 g (2 leaves)
How to make:
- Rinse the lettuce thoroughly and use it as a base for the toppings
- Spread cream cheese on the lettuce leaves, and layer the cheese, avocado, and tomato on top. Enjoy!