If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Banana - 60 g
- Blueberry - 110 g (0.75 cup)
- Greek yogurt, non-fat - 45 g
- Oatmeal - 40 g
- Whole milk - 240 ml (1 cup)
How to make:
- Combine oats with milk in a small pot and heat over medium low until you've reached your desired consistency
- Alternatively, place the mixture in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Top with blueberries, banana and yogurt and enjoy!