If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Onion - 50 g (0.5 whole)
- Salt and pepper - 0.3 g (1 pinch)
- Tomato - 70 g (0.5 whole)
- Vegetable oil - 10 ml (2 tsp)
- Walnut - 20 g (7 pcs)
- Bell pepper - 60 g (0.3 whole)
- Tofu - 70 g (1 pcs)
- Squash - 50 g (0.3 cup)
- Red lentils - 70 g (0.4 cup)
- Fresh greens - 20 g (1 cup)
How to make:
- Soak the lentils for 15 minutes in water and make sure to wash them well. Boil lentils until ready. If you decide to use another type of lentils, make sure to soak them in water for several hours
- Once ready, pour some lemon juice and add oil
- Cut and simmer the vegetables. Add ginger, soy sauce, pepper, and paprika
- Sprinkle stewed vegetable sauce, nuts, chopped veggies, and tofu on top of the lentils before serving.