If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Quinoa - 100 g (0.6 cup)
- Coconut milk - 110 ml (0.4 cup)
- Apricot, dried - 55 g (8 pcs)
- Almond - 15 g (11 pcs)
- Vanilla - 0.3 g (1 pinch)
- Pumpkin seeds - 15 g (1.5 tbsp)
- Squash - 250 g (1.5 cup)
How to make:
- Grate the squash and cut dried apricots into small pieces
- Add milk to the quinoa (add water if necessary) and boil. 5 minutes before it's ready, add grated squash, dried apricots, vanilla, and boil all together for about 5 minutes
- Sprinkle pumkin seeds and nuts and your meal is ready to serve!