If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Chia seeds - 20 g (2 tbsp)
- Apricot, dried - 50 g (7 pcs)
- Yogurt 2.5%, sugar-free - 150 ml (0.6 cup)
- Blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries - 100 g (0.7 cup)
How to make:
- Mix the yogurt with berries, apricots and sprinkle the seeds on top