If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Cinnamon - 0.3 g (1 pinch)
- Coconut yogurt - 175 ml (0.9 cup)
- Blueberry - 24 g (2 tbsp)
- Pumpkin seeds - 12 g (3 tsp)
- Buckwheat - 45 g (3 tbsp)
How to make:
- Put the coconut yoghurt in a bowl and top with the blueberries and pumpkin seeds and buckwheat groats, add a pinch of cinnamon to taste