If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Cinnamon - 0.3 g (1 pinch)
- Granola - 15 g (1 tbsp)
- Blueberry - 24 g (2 tbsp)
- Pumpkin seeds - 5 g (1 tsp)
- Greek yogurt, low-fat - 125 ml (0.5 cup)
How to make:
- Put the greek yoghurt in a bowl and top with the blueberries, pumpkin seeds and granola, add a pinch of cinnamon to taste