If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Water - 30 ml (2 tbsp)
- Banana - 100 g (1 whole)
- Flaxseed - 20 g (2 tbsp)
- Vanilla - 0.3 g (1 pinch)
- Blueberry - 70 g (0.5 cup)
- Rolled oats - 50 g
- Yogurt 2.5%, sugar-free - 200 ml (0.8 cup)
- Cottage cheese 5% - 160 g
How to make:
- Mash banana with a fork. Grind flaxseeds into powder. Combine the ground flaxseeds with 2 tablespoons of water and leave them to swell for 2-3 minutes, then add to cottage cheese and vanilla.
- Grind rolled oats in a blender and add them to the resulting mixture
- Pour the mixture into a waffle iron and fry until tender. Serve waffles with yogurt and blueberries