If you’re allergic to dairy products, substitute soft cheese for lactose-free cheese. If you have allergy to gluten, switch to gluten-free bread. If you suffer from allergy to nuts, try sesame or chia seeds. Learn more about alternative ingredients.
- Cumin, ground - 2.5 g (0.5 tsp)
- Lemon juice - 35 ml (2.5 tbsp)
- Tahini - 35 g (2.5 tbsp)
- Carrot, sticks - 100 g (10 pcs)
- Water, warm - 35 ml (2.5 tbsp)
How to make:
- Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, warm water and ground cumin. Serve the tahini dip with carrot sticks or baby carrots